IKLAN #1

Monday, October 18, 2010

what happen when you leave your blog unattended for more than 1 year

salaam & good day all

it'd been more than 1 year since I last updated this blog when I opened it back yesterday. and my other half noticed something weird on my last post, in the comment column. apparently i have 39 comments for that entry, which quite a high number of comments for a blog who only have 2 viewers (my other half and my lil sister).


so with curiosity in mind, i clicked and on it. and both of us burst to laughter after that.


apparently, only the 1st comment was a valid/counted comment. all the comments after that are spam comment. never had any kind of similar spam comment attack before, hence I think my un-knowledgeability (or stupidity for never anticipate this..hahaha) can be forgiven.

so, that is what will happen when you leave your blog unattended for more than 1 year.

ciao.

No comments: