IKLAN #1

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Arsenal 2-1 Birmingham : a late review (and a short one at that)

salaam & good day all

I know it's been 2 days since the match, but I'd promised myself I'll do a review on that match so here I am writing a review for it. anyway will only do a short and brief review of it since I'm planning to post up a couple more entries today

their goal.

the header was unstoppable from Lukasz point of view. it's the kind of header that you (as a GK) will be damn frustrated that you are not able to do anything about it because it is very slow. but a well placed header to the bottom corner at that. defending the cross and the header could be better though.

the penalty/the dive/Marouane the 'diver'/our equalizer.

the penalty was the correct decision. and Marouane did not dive. there was contact, and he fall after the contact. yes, he did ensure that the referee know of the foul but it was not a dive.

our winning goal.

coolly taken by Marouane. he and Jack seems to have a very good understanding of each other.

Jack dismissal.

a deserved red card but I prefer to look things on the brighter side. now he will get his much needed rest, and hopefully he will learn from this. at least learn to gain revenge on other thing Jack, and make sure the referee did not see it..bwahahahaha

MOTM.

Jack deserve this just ahead of Marouane in my opinion. I'm not sure whether am I supposed to be happy or sad that an 18 year old midfielder is our best player so far this season.

will post up a couple more entries on the Kedah semi final match and Arsenal CL group match later on. till then, ciao.

No comments: