IKLAN #1

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

bengong me & Dudu return in 1 hour time

salaam & good day all

was supposes to write something about Kedah Malaysia Cup semi final match against Kelantan and Arsenal Champions League group match again Dudu's Shakhtar Donetsk last night but due to certain reasons does not materialize. 'certain reasons' in this case were

1. Kedah match was tonight, not last night. good thing my wife had a chat with my brother who's in Kedah right now. if not I'd look like stupid idiot waiting for the match close to midnight here last night.
2. so after that me and my wife decided to watch some movie first. we took up the challenge of 'Frozen'. damn that movie sucks big time. fall asleep after the second guy fighting the wolves.

so here i am, up at 4.30 in the morning (most of all because I haven't perform Isya' yet...huhu) and writing something about all the above 1 hour from kickoff time.

so news are that Cesc and Theodore are available. Robin, the Verminator, Bak and Koci still not though. seriously what the hell is up with our injuries situation. looks to be worse by the season. really, somebody should have take a look at it and come up with permanent solution. so with all the news re: injuries, comeback, suspension, league commitment on the weekend etc, I'm expecting the team to be as per below.

Lukasz
Manu Eboue   Laici   Johan   Kieran
Denny Boy   Alex Song   Jack
Theodore   Marouane   Tomas

with Carlos Vela, Nik and Samir to come in as substitute in the second half.

should have been a straight forward win if the team concentrate enough and play to their usual ability. my main worry is that our defensive play as a group seems to be very, very poor. we just did not defend very well, full stop. I'm not sure what really was the cause for this but someone ought to have a look at it (paging Mr. Arsene Wenger). and by saying 'if the team concentrate enough', I mean to not let mind game such as this affect how we perform tonight.

it's time for Subuh prayer now. will be watching the match after that. here's hoping for a good entertaining game, and an Arsenal win la of course. till then, ciao.

oh, and 1 other thing not to be forgotten. welcome back Dudu :-) I'm sure Gooners at the Emirates will be giving you superb reaction later on

No comments: