IKLAN #1

Saturday, October 30, 2010

West Ham coming to the Emirates. and also Malaysia Cup finale; both tonight

salam & good day all

it'll be a late night again for me tonight as Arsenal will be playing at home to West Ham in a London derby league match at 0100 my local time. I just hope it won't be 9 degree celsius again as what I experienced last week, TWICE. it was so cold, I was shivering on both occasions.

anyway, we are coming to this match on the back of back-to-back away clean sheet victories last week. wow! it is actually feels weird to say that. I mean how often did we have a clean sheet recently, not to mention back-to-back away at that. maybe there are some hope for our GK department after all..hehe. we are still without Robin, Kieran and the Verminator through injuries. we also be without Jack as he'll be serving his last match suspension from the red card he received during the match against Birmingham. Aaron is still on his road to recovery. I don't think we'll see him playing at all this year, while I fully expect him to start his on-field recovery next year. anything good occurs during this year will be considered bonus for me.

with that being said, I'm hoping that we'll start like this tonight.


I always want to see how Theodore will do on the left side of our attacking pay ala King Henry used to do last time around. and with Andy mixture performances this season we should be trying it now, at home against opposition who known to play open football (but then who knows maybe they'll park the bus also tonight..hahaha). adding the ammo to that suggestion is that now Samir had proved to be an excellent goal threat also. my understanding of why le Boss keep on playing Andy even though at times (and most of the times to be honest) he doesn't bring much into our play was that Andy provides excellent goal threats. and in our team especially when Cesc was not available we just do not have enough of it (goal threats) to be able to drop Andy.

but I know that le Boss will start with Andy on the LWF position tonight. so let's just hope for the best. I know we will win as long as we keep on attacking from the very 1st minute.

also tonight is a Malaysia Cup finale, a repeat of last season final between Kelantan and Negeri Sembilan. I'm still looking around the net for a way to watch this online, even though I'm not expecting much. here's hoping for a good match, for the sake of Malaysian football.

ciao.

No comments: