IKLAN #1

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quantity vs Quality

salaam all

it's been a while since i last put my piece of thought in here. i missed doing 3 match rating for Arsenal match as i was on 13 days Raya leave and there was no internet connection at my hometown, no thanks to the consistent work of the cabel thieves there.

as i am at my workplace now, will not be able to write a long post. just want to throw a thoughts to ponder.

Quality vs Quantity, which 1 will win? i know people always say quality win every time, but does that involve all sort of areas?

in life?
in love?
in time?
in work?
in strength?
in education?

me, quality always win. doesn't matter what the areas of discussion are, quality will always win. just thought maybe some of my friends have different ideas, just throw it here :-)

No comments: