IKLAN #1

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

making up my mind

salaam all

below are a short conversations happened between my favourite boss (tagged as KPM in this entry) and me today at my cubicle

KPM : Faeizul, did you put on weight?
me : nope, this shirt make me fat
KPM : no la, you did put on weight
me : nope, i lost 2 kg during Ramadhan. actually i lost 6 kg during Ramadhan and gain 2 kg during raya
KPM : no, really looks like you put on weight
me : nope, it's the shirt
KPM : haiya, you really put on weight la (while walking away)

actually i did feel like i put on weight. that's not the scariest part for me. i also feel like unfit since last few weeks. so, i will be launching an operation to gain back my fitness and in a way also to reduce weight. that i will share in the next entry.

2 comments:

Elylinn said...

kuakuakua, dah gumuks, tapi taknak terima kenyataan, hihi, kembali lah ke pangkal jalan digimonku, kehkeh, goodluck ehhh.. muaahsss

Jon JuOn said...

mana ada digimon gumuks. doraemon ngan doralin ya la gumuks..kekekeke