IKLAN #1

Saturday, January 31, 2009

it's been a while

salaam all

it's been a while since i posted an entry into this blog of mine. to be more precise it's been 2 months and 10 days since my last entry. been busy for the past few months. a lot of things happened in my life in that period. but the general theme is changes. yup, changes in my life. a lot of changes had happened in my life. some happy, others not so.

1 of the major changes happened to yours truly is i am now start cooking for my own meal. and that's what i'm doing now. so i better continue it so that i can ensure i have my lunch before 2.30. will continue in the next post on other things that happened in my life. ciao

p/s : my family will be the most surprise people in the world with the fact that i am now cooking my own meal. haha, you guys never thought Faeizul can cook his own meal right..hih

1 comment:

Shasha Saad said...

kalau nak masak nasi pun kena refer resipi, tak de maknanya..nanti pagi jumaat mai ambik aku kat penang jgn dok bw balik nasi goreng tak sedap dr kl dah ler..wakakakaka