IKLAN #1

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Being an adult

salaam all

am not in a good mood at all yesterday. and it's carry over to today even though today seems to be better than yesterday. i'm not going to put what happened in details in here, but enough by saying the following

if you want to be treated as an adult, you need to act as an adult

if you want to be treated as an adult, you need to show that you can handle being an adult

if you want to be treated as an adult, you need to clean up your own mess (provided you are stupid enough to be in a mess that will eventually drag everyone close to you in that mess also)

and the most obvious thing in being an adult is to not make your parents worried sick for the consequences of your stupidity

you can skip all your class for all i care, heck i did skip almost all my class especially during my last semester in UKM. but you must be clever enough to prepare for the consequences

the situation that made my mood bad certainly effecting my work and daily life. i could not really do my work properly yesterday. i almost got in a fight with my baby late last night. i did not even do my match rating for the Kiev's match. but i'm better today. i guess the reason i was damn pissed yesterday was due to how much i care for my family. now i need to ask Yasmeen or Rudy on the MC thingy. sorry la Kak Aida, Kg Baru is a little bit too far. good for my backup plan though.

talking about my baby, she's sleeping now. must be tiring after a day out...on foot that is. not to mention carrying all the food stuff she bought. sleep tight my dear, i am thinking of sleeping also now..hehe

2 comments:

Elylinn said...

ermm, sian dia kena pk suma benda kan, no worries b, im with you, always.. :*

Jon JuOn said...

yup dear, no worries. i'm all ok now. things happened, so we just need to adjust ourselves to the situation. plus, i know u are with me :-)