IKLAN #1

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

jersey 001 : the very 1st one

salaam all

i've been wanting to post up my collection of jersey that i have for some time. finally i'm able to do it now. but instead of putting all jerseys in 1 post, i will do 1 jersey per post. so, it's just normal for me to start with the 1st one

the very 1st original jersey that i own is a 2004-2005 season Arsenal home jersey

it was an expensive things to me at that time (not that it's not expensive now mind you..haha). however, after getting my pay from a part time job as an operator for Celcom at that time i'd force the decision to buy the jersey on myself. not just that, i managed to convinced my good friend Ponato to also buy an Arsenal jersey along with me..hahaha, evil me

so right after we finish our shift around 1.00 pm we took monorail to BB Plaza. and without much thinking when we reach there (as thinking may cause us to cancel our plan), we went straight to al-Ikhsan and buy the jerseys. i also plan to put name and number to my jersey. and there was not even a question in my mind to the number and name to be put at the back of my first Arsenal jersey. it can only be my all time Arsenal favourite player; WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGGHHHHTTTTT :-)

so there goes my 1st post in regards of my jersey collection. much more to follow, just hope that i will have time to post them



1 comment:

Elylinn said...

Amboi...tak menyempat dah update blog..... klu pasai jersey dia laju ja ekkk, tak cantekkk pun ,kekekeke