IKLAN #1

Sunday, May 4, 2008

my breakfast this morning







salaam all

this morning i woke up quite early, very early i had to say for Sunday. i had a major headache last night while waiting to watch Carlos Vela in action. however, good thing that i had a headache last night so that i went straight to sleep around 0100 as the Osasuna - Real Madrid match is tonight, not last night..hahaha..i must have been very sleepy when i checked the Astro schedule

woke up around 0730, still feeling the pain in the back of my head. so i decided to take an early bath. received call from my baby just before i wanted to do my laundry. she suggested that maybe i had a migrain when i told her about my headache.hmm..a valid claim but then she asked me to see a doctor. never been a person who like to see a doctor honey ;-)

so what i do instead? i had my breakfast, took some panadol and now ready to lie down for a while. my baby is out to her usual Sunday morning activity; Sunday Market. today she's looking for a baby clothes for our own baby. no worries dear, you may shopping for the clothes, but the baby has to wait first for now. anyway, i just want to share what i had for breakfast this morning. a nasi lemak biasa and air suam. i love nasi lemak, never miss to ask my sis and sis in law made me at least once every time i go back to my kampung..hehe..so be prepare sis. i'm going home this Wesak Day holiday

1 comment:

Elylinn said...

sedapnye nasik lemak bungkus...hmm, bile la nk dpt mkn ni..